Fusion Workout

The benefits are:



· Better Posture

· Enhanced Body Awareness

· Improvements in abdominal strength (Flat abs will need additional weight loss exercises)

· Better Flexibility

· Balance Improvement

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Summer Schedule



Welcome to FusionWorks with Marcia


Thanks to all who have supported me and continue to recommend my class to others, it is appreciated.

Please participate in polls on my sidebar regarding day(s) and locations.

FREE CLASS & REGISTRATION - Botanical Gardens -JUNE 29
6:30 - 7:30 Registration before and after class  (See you tonight)

Enter from the Point Finger Road side or South Shore across from the church.





Pricing

Per Class - $15
Tuesday's July Monthly Package - $40
Wednesday's July Monthly Package - $40  (CANCELED)
Thursday's July Monthly Package - $40 (No class July 8)
Varity Day Package - $75







Locations to be confirmed - Botanical Gardens, Watch Hill Park, Arboretum , Horizons

3 comments:

  1. Count me in!!!
    Ps my vote is for the Arboretum.....

    Jamaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marce
    I am sorry that I won't be able to attend this evening (I just read the email), however I will be there on thursday and the following sessions.
    Thanks
    Jamaine

    ReplyDelete